1) The tourists are hereby informed that the following terms and conditions shall be bound to them and they must obey these conditions, without any argument once they accept our programme. We are travel organizers only and we do not have any control on transport companies like Road transport, airline, shipping company, railways. Also, we do not have direct control on the Hotel, other facilities and services providers.
2) All booking prices are subject to change due to unforeseen extra ordinary circumstances such as overstay expenses due to delay ,late running or cancellation of train or other circumstances like strike, adverse climate conditions etc.
3) Rooms will be allotted family wise or twin sharing basis .The local check out timing of the hotel applies.
4) If any tour is cancelled due to adverse climate conditions, strike, train cancellation or any other circumstances beyond our control, tourists have to bear the extra costs.
5) Tour/Package price is excluding GST.
6) No refund will be given for any unutilized sector/services for any unforeseen calamities, which may occur during the tour.
7) The regular sightseeing included in your tour price will be strictly followed, except any unnatural circumstance beyond our control occurs. In such cases, additional sightseeing tours may be arranged with extra payment if all co- passengers agree.
8) Tourism House will serve an express notice to all concerned that all arrangements are made in their capacity as agents only for and interest of the passengers with respect to air /sea/road transportation and hotel, which may be included in the programme.
9) Any increase in air, rail, and hotel fare prior to the date of departure will have to be borne by the passengers.
10) A nonrefundable & interest free deposit of 30% of total tour cost per person is required to be paid by the passenger at the time of booking. The registration amount is nonadjustable against any other tour or services.
11) The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage ,loss ,injury , accident ,death, delay ,break down or any irregularity which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement .In the event of tourist falling ill or suffering any accident during the journey, all hospital expanses ,doctor fees and any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of his/her illness /accident are responsibility of the tourist.
12) Management reserves the right to claim additional expenses due to delay or changes or late running of train, airline, bus, and ship or other service, weather condition, strike quarantine any other cause what so ever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the tourists.
13) The organization, reserves the right to withdraw tour membership from anyone whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the organization shall be under no liability to any such person.
14) Washing clothes inside hotels is strictly prohibited.
15) Organization reserve exclusive right to change any rules & any points.
* All the Terms & conditions are Subject to Siliguri jurisdiction.